TransAction South Dakota (TASD) is recruiting new board members!
TASD currently has two open seats to fill on our board of directors. We are especially looking for individuals who reflect the diversity present in the transgender community. You must meet the following criteria in order to be considered
- Must be a permanent resident of South Dakota.
- Must identify as transgender or gender non-conforming.
- Live near enough to Sioux Falls to be able to attend board meetings, support groups, and other events.
- Willingness to follow TASD mission, values, and policies.
- Be willing and able to participate in all fundraising events.
- Volunteer for various projects and participate in events.
- Commit to our cause.
- Enjoy having fun.
Upon becoming a board member you will be expected to sign an agreement. You will receive a copy of our bylaws and be responsible for reading them. You will be required to sign a statement of receiving and reading those bylaws.
If you are interested, please go to https://www.transactionsd.org/new-member-questions.html and fill out our questionnaire.
Thank you for your interest!
– TransAction South Dakota Board